Have you been relaxing this summer? Are you missing school yet? Feeling like you want to get involved?
We have the answer! Check out this open chair position for next year.
Take an Adult to Lunch - This is great volunteer opportunity! You help manage our 2 special lunch days in the Fall. You will greet visitors by the front office and help direct them to the cafeteria to meet up with their students. You will also make sure that announcements are made prior to the event and work with our Communications team.
Attention incoming FOX KINDERGARTNERS! Come join Fox PTA for a kindergarten popsicle playtime at the school on August 5th at 11:00am!
This is a great opportunity for your incoming student to meet new friends before school starts! Popsicles for the kids!
~ Meet new friends ~ Learn all about Fox ~ Check out the school garden ~ Sign up to be a lunch helper the first week of school
When: Saturday, August 5th 11am-12noon
Where: Dorothy Fox Playground, enter the playground through the side gate off of the North parking lot.
Questions: Tammy Speer, PTA President (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CLASS PLACEMENT LETTERS MAILED TO FAMILIES
8/31/2017, FROM 4:00PM - 6:00PM
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
9/05/2017, FROM 9:00AM - 3:30PM
**Kindergarten schedules vary, for more info https://goo.gl/KwUgiZ
Camas kindergarteners will have an altered schedule at the beginning of the school year to accommodate the Family Connection meetings. Questions? Contact the school office when they re-open on August 22.
The schedule is:
• September 5-7: Regular, full-day attendance (regular early release at 1:10 PM on Wednesday)
• Friday, September 8: No kindergarten student attendance—Family Connection meetings
• Monday, September 11: No kindergarten student attendance—Family Connection meetings
• September 13-14: Regular, full-day attendance (regular early release at 1:10 PM on Wednesday)
• Friday, September 15: No kindergarten student attendance—Family Connection meetings